Q SERIES CALLBOX – ANALOG
2-WAY RADIO CALLBOXES- ANALOG
Put wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable Q Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily — no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using external AC adapter.
The Q Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long range voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, Narrowband Analog Technology
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in VHF MURS License-Free frequency band, and license-required VHF 150-165MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable field-programmable settings.
- PC programmable
- Built-in relay control (Series 7 model only) allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High-Viz Green and Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colors for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA