Cntlwire.com – As a woman-owned enterprise, Continental Wireless is one of the largest full service, premier integrators and resellers of communication equipment in the USA.
Continental Wireless Products
- Two Way Radios – Complete line of quality digital and analog portables, mobiles, repeaters, two way radios, walkie talkies, and pagers from Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, and Hytera for a variety of applications.
- Accessories – Continental Wireless offers all of the accessories, networking solutions, applications and peripherals needed to optimize the performance of your two-way radios and other wireless communications systems.
- Headsets – Complete line of standard headsets and adapters in a variety of styles for firefighting, EMS and rescue operations, law enforcement, construction, manufacturing and industrial applications.
- Console Systems – Consoles are self-contained radio dispatching units that control single or multiple base stations. Motorola offers a variety of console configurations to meet the needs of dispatch centers from a simple desktop to a large multi position console configuration.
- Broadband Wireless – Innovative Solutions create a new ecosystem of secure LTE broadband and deliver the coverage and capacity you need. Anywhere, anytime.
- Satellite Phones – Also known as sat phones. Satellite phones work globally from pole to pole in every remote region of the world. With sat phones, do business and stay connected with extensive coverage on all continents and excellent voice quality.
- Touring Guide – One-Way and Two-Way audio guide systems to enhance clear communication for industrial touring
- Repair Services – Continental Wireless is an authorized repair facility for all of our major vendors, including but not Motorola, Icom, Kenwood, Hytera, David Clark, Peltor, Smith Detection Systems, and more.
- Field Services – Continental Wireless handles a wide array of field service needs for two way radio communication.
- Engineering Solutions – Our technical services team is staffed by highly-experienced, factory-trained wireless professionals. By performing site walks, technical reviews and customer meetings, we can evaluate your system and recommend the most effective plan for improving performance.
- Consulting – Continental Wireless can provide architectural and engineering (A&E) design services for communications sites.
- Telecom Site Design – When it comes to Telecom Sites, we can provide architectural and engineering drawings for raw land, existing structures and/or rooftop additions in accordance with the specifications provided by the customer. We understand the importance of design that is compliant with existing regulatory codes, industry standards and FAA/FCC regulations.
- System Provisioning Integration – Our team ensures that wireless equipment integrates within your functional operations and communicates efficiently. We are experts at wireless communications, interoperability, system expansion, enhancing capabilities as well as managing analog-to-digital migration.
- Staffing Specialist – Our organizational structure provides the ability to augment key staff quickly in order to meet the dynamic requirements of any project across the United States. When there is a need to pull in additional human resources, we leverage our pool of qualified subcontractors to make sure that all quality standards are met without any compromise and always on time.
- Device Management – Ensure peak performance of your devices with software updates, premium features, and hardware repair services.
- FCC Licensing – Continental Wireless can relieve you of the task by working with a licensing coordinator to ensure you are covered. We are available to help you with new license applications, renewals, modifications, relocations, construction notification filings, and any other licensing needs.
About Continental Wireless – We are one of the largest full service, premier integrators and resellers of communication equipment in the country. Our account base consists of large and small corporations, but to us, each and every client plays an important role in our success. Volume purchasing is only one of your benefits in doing business with us. As a woman-owned enterprise we take a consultative, listen first approach to our customer’s needs that far surpasses price alone.
Contact Us – For support or a quote, submit a ticket through our ticketing system and a representative will respond shortly to answer your request.