The Centurion Elite®* is the fastest emergency notification system on the market,
transmitting pinpointed voice/text notifications directly to first responders instantly.
• The Centurion Elite® provides for unique communication paths to be programmed for
• The Centurion Elite® instantly transmits location specific notifications to first
responders via Two-way Radio, Email, Text, Phone, Local Speaker, or Monitoring Software
• Elite Control® allows users to record and manage notifications via their PC.
• Elite Audience® gives customers the ability to tailor notification recipients based upon criteria such as sensor type, sensors action, time of day, and emergency level.
• The Centurion Elite® is compatible with all current models and frequencies of two-way radios on the market.
• Through Centurion Elite’s mass notification function users can set-up pre-defined notification groups that can be instantly notified if an emergency arises.
• With PCDuress®, customers can easily extend duress capability beyond the facility, campus or city limits by leveraging existing IT network investments.
• Centurion Elite® provides endless expansion opportunities on a single system with no practical limit on the capacity of sensors or notifications.
• Centurion Elite’s modular design affords customers the ability to easily expand the system, and its feature set as needed.
• The Elite Connect® web portal allows users to quickly make system changes through WiFi, Bluetooth®, or Ethernet.
• Compatible with an array of wireless and software based sensors that will instantly trigger the system.
• Unique and password-protected user accounts, along with customer definable user privileges, allows Centurion Elite® to fit into any organizational structure.
• Integration with other customer systems such as camera, access control, and phone systems allows the Centurion Elite® to expand upon current emergency operation procedures.
• A Built in back up battery allows the Centurion Elite® to continue operating without power.
• Local and remote backup capabilities will ensure that all system data is easily accessible, and recoverable.
• Predictive maintenance notifications provide information to the appropriate personnel to address potential failures before they occur.
• The onboard test feature provides users real-time information on all system health parameters, sensors, batteries, and output health statuses.
• Built in diagnostic software allows Response Technologies technicians the ability to quickly and efficiently diagnose and fix system issues.
• The modular design makes for easy replacement of damaged, or defective, modules for maximum uptime
• Capable of remote access through a secure network connection, the Centurion Elite® is easily serviceable by Response Technologies technicians.
• Through a variety of Centurion Armor® system protection plans, Response Technologies provides protection, ongoing professional support, and emergency response to assure total value is achieved.