DIGI-WAVE TOUR GUIDE SYSTEM VIP (2-WAY) – The DWS TGS VIP 12 300 is a two-way, wireless tour guide system, 2.4 GHz. Allows two or more tour guides to combine skills and guide as a team to a group. Enhances communication between tour guide and tour group members. One- and two-way simultaneous communication is available: two tour guides can speak simultaneously; group members can hear both tour guides; group can participate as listen-only or can access 2-way mode with the quick push of a button. Two-way capability allows for group Q&A. Tour guides always control the discussion.
Williams Sound – DWS TGS VIP 12 300
DWS TGS VIP 12 300
The system includes:
- (12) DLT 300 transceivers*
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- (12) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
- (12) CCS 044 silicone skins
- (1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
- Set-up lock (SLOC) enables administrator to lock each DLT 300 to prevent unauthorized changes to a Digi-Wave system set-up.
- Secure key, when entered into each group members’ DLT 300, prevents unauthorized individuals from listening in on the group.
- Multiple-presenter/multiple-listener system (interactive/2-way) – expandable to multiple presenters/unlimited participants
- Completely portable – no base station required
- Easy to use, push-to-talk functionality
- Frequency-hopping technology subject to less interference, offers greater reliability in an array of tour group applications.
- Four independent tour groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 200 feet outdoors/300 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation.
- Legal for use in most countries.
- Tour group members participating in 2-way, push-to-talk mode do not need to wear a headset. The DLT 300 transceiver has a built-in microphone and speaker.
*Note – This system replaces the discontinued DWS TGS VIP 12.