- 16 Channels
- Output Power VHF: 1 – 25 W, 25 – 45 W
- Output Power UHF: 403 – 470 MHz: 1 -25 W, 25 – 40 W
- Output Power UHF: 450 – 512 MHz: 1 – 40 W
- Frequency Range VHF: 136 – 174 MHz
- Frequency Range UHF: 403 – 470 MHz; 450 – 512 MHz
- AMBE+2TM Digital Vocoder
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance ofeVerge DMR two-way radios. eVerge radios are precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality — giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
Better Flexible Support: Analog, Digital and Mixed Modes
The eVerge EVX-R70 conventional repeater operates in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios. Includes “mixed mode” to dynamically switch between analog and digital for flexible support.
Better Compatibility and Efficiency
eVerge radios are compatible with over 74% of the digital radios deployed worldwide using TDMA protocol. eVerge digital radios operate with the TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) protocol for spectrum and power efficiency providing lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA. TDMA digital radio systems support twice as many talk groups and calls without more licensing costs.
eVerge delivers 100% continuous duty at 45 Watt VHF and 40 Watt UHF for easy integration into most repeater sites. Includes integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
Multicolored LED Status Indicator
eVerge EVX-R70 LED indicator enables easy monitoring of repeater status. Status indicators include: power, digital/analog mode, repeater disabled, transmit analog/digital mode by slot, and receive analog/digital mode by slot.
- Additional Features
- • EIA Rack mount size
• AMBE+2™ Digital vocoder
• 26-Pin accessory connector
- Land Mobile Radio\Technical / Service Support\Manuals\Operating Manuals
EVX-R70 Installation Guide_ENG (1.88 MB)
- LMR\Sales Support\Spec Sheets – North America
eVerge EVX-R70 Spec Sheet – North America 042014 (987.19 KB)
- Repeaters/Base Stations Accessories
- Vertex Standard Repeaters Base Station Accessories
- Legacy Model Accessories
- Vertex Standard Legacy Model Accessories
- Pending Obsolete Accessories
- Vertext Standard Pending Obsolete Accessories