Logistics Hardware Accessories: Scan Handle for MC40
The Scan Handle is a logistics hardware accessory that increases the ergonomics of your MC40 during data capturing and improves the productivity of the user during the scan process. It offers easy mounting and a secure lock mechanism combined with an appealing design. Combine the smartphone style MC40 with the TISPLUS Scan Handle into a powerful data capturing unit.
Fatigue-free working with your Zebra MC40 in the warehouse, in sales or in consignment.
- Easy installation, the MC40 simply slides into the TISPLUS Scan Handle; the locking mechanism fixes the mobile computer
- Easy disassembly without tools by the push of a button
- The TISPLUS Scan Handle is developed for use with the protective rubber boot SG-MC40-RBOOT from Zebra.
- The rubber boot is required for use of the Trigger Handle, but has to be ordered separately (not included in delivery of the Trigger Handle)
- The MC40 scanner is operated via a robust mechanism