EWP2000/2100 and EWP3100
A COMPLETE POCKETABLE MOBILE OFFICE
Give your workers a single pocketable device for all communication needs with Motorola’s TEAM VoWLAN smartphones. The EWP2000/2100 semi-rugged VoWLAN smartphone is built to endure the demands of everyday use in the enterprise, offering sealing against moisture and dust as well as a rigorous 4 ft./1.2 m drop specification that meets military standards (MIL-STD 810F).
The EWP3100 offers the same durability as the EWP2000 and adds an integrated camera for 1D/2D light-duty bar code scanning, a kepypad that can be wiped clean in the event of a spill, and BioCote® antimicrobial product protection, which inhibits the growth of mildew on the surface – ideal in retail, healthcare and businesses where a common pool of devices is shared.
Features and Benefits
Turn the desktop and desk phone into a pocketable mobile office
Motorola’s Total Enterprise Access and Mobility (TEAM) solution enables a truly mobile office experience, providing access to the six key voice and data business services over the enterprise WLAN, enabling workers need to stay productive.
Six key voice and data services
- PBX telephony: Extend the features and functionality of a desk phone on a mobile device.
- Enterprise-grade voice over WLAN (WiFi) smartphone: Instant communications; one-to-one or group call (up to 255 groups).
- Text messaging: Service within the WLAN enables workers to communicate with each other quickly and efficiently.
- Personal information management (PIM) tools: Corporate email, calendar, contacts and other applications keep workers in touch and on top of their schedule, task list and more.
- Internet/intranet access: Easy access to web-based applications and information as needed throughout the business day.
- Line of business applications: A variety of Windows Mobile® 6.1/6.5 compatible applications simplifies mobile access to business-critical applications
Enterprise grade VoWLAN smartphone
Compact, ergonomic device built to withstand all-day every day enterprise use.
Professional and semi-rugged models
Cost-effectively meets the needs of different types of workers.
Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.1/6.5
Standards-based, open and extensible to enable robust multi-vendor business applications on-demand, right on your business smartphone.
Integrated Camera (EWP 3100)
Enables 1D/2D light-duty barcode scanning
BioCote® Antimicrobial Product Protection
Inhibits growth of a broad spectrum of microbes, including bacteria, mold, and fungi BioCote® is a registered trademark of BioCote Limited.
256MB ROM/128MB RAM
Provides memory space required to enable robust performance for processing-intensive applications
Broad wireless LAN compatibility.
Provides convenient wireless connectivity to printers, headsets and more.
TI OMAP™ 325 MHz processor
Delivers a superior combination of high performance and low power consumption.
Multiple voice modes — handset, headset and speakerphone
Allow users to choose the right mode for the moment.
TEAM VoWLAN Smartphone Downlaods