XD SERIES CALLBOX – NXDN™ DIGITAL/ANALOG
2-WAY RADIO CALLBOXES NXDN DIGITAL AND ANALOG
Put FDMA NXDN™ digital or analog wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable XD Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily — no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using external AC adapter.
The XD Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long range NXDN digital or analog voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, conventional NXDN Digital or Narrowband Analog Technology
- Available in license-required VHF 150-174MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF NXDN digital or analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings and PC Programmable Allows Easy, In-The-Field Programming. PC programmable
- Built-In Relay control allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colors for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA