Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, MOTOTRBO delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, enhanced battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry’s largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Maximize the performance of your MOTOTRBO system with the XPR 8380 repeater. Available in 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, the XPR 8380 utilizes dynamic mixed mode capability to ease migration by automatically switch between analog and digital mode. XPR 8380 supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without additional equipment.
Each XPR 8300 Includes:
- 120V AC Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty
- 100% Continuous Duty
- Supports Two Simultaneous Voice Paths in Digital TDMA Mode
- Operates in Analog or Digital Mode
- IP Site Connect (Digital Mode only)
- Remote Diagnostics Alarms and Controls (RDAC)
- Internal Power Supply
- Rack Mountable
- Wall‐mount Kits Sold Separately
- Automated Battery Back‐up (battery sold seperately)
- XPR 8400 12.5 kHz only Channel Spacing