Wide Area Coverage with NXDN™ Type-C Trunking
Type-C trunking compatible
The IC-F5360D series provides NXDN™ Type-C trunking and NXDN™ conventional systems.
- Paging call
- Broadcast call
- All call
- Group call
- Individual call
- Status call
- Text message
- Emergency call
- Stun and Kill (RX)
- Radio check (RX)
- Over-the-air alias
- 15-bit digital scrambler
- RAN (Radio Access Number)
- Digital/analog mixed mode operation (Conventional system)
Menu-driven user interface
The menu-driven user interface provides easy and intuitive operation. The functions can be toggled with the left and right [P2] and [P3] buttons and allow you to perform various operations and settings.
Built-in GPS receiver*
Your current position data can be attached to a voice or data (status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sentto dispatch stations.
*External GPS antenna required.
When IC-F5360D series is connected to a PC or other external equipment, the transparent data function allows data communication in a digital mode. It can be used for remote telemetry system control or data applications.
D-Sub accessory connector
The IC-F5360D series has a D-Sub 15-pin ACC connector for connecting various external devices.
- MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
- 512 channels with 128 zones
- CTCSS/DTCS/DTMF encoder/decoder*
- MDC 1200 PTT ID transmission*
- Audio compander*
- Inversion voice scrambler*
- 4W front mounted speaker (* = Analog mode only)
- May vary depending on version.
- Hand microphone (HM-148G)
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- Microphone hanger