Conventional digital two-way radio
Robust and reliable, the Hytera PD402i portable digital radio offers a simple communication solution, ideal for users operating in manufacturing, facilities management or education environments.
- Size 4.4″ x 2.12″ x 1.1″, Weight: 9.17 oz (with 1500mAh battery)
- Dual mode (analog & digital)
- 256 channels, 16 zones
- 64 contacts in digital mode
- 12.5/25KHz selectable channel spacing
- Battery life: Digital mode, 16 hours under 5-5-90 duty cycle
- Digital voice call function
- Pre-programmable text message encode(64 characters)
- Scanning (analog or digital channel)
- One touch call/text message
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP55 Compliance
- TDMA Direct Mode
- Support mixed (analog & digital) channel
- RRS (Radio Register Service)
- Emergency Alarm
- Radio Check (decode)
- Alert Call (decode)
- Basic Encryption (License required – see below)
- Pseudo Trunk (License required – see below)
- Roaming in multi-site repeater system (License required – see below)
- Priority Interrupt (License required – see below)
- Radio enable/disable (decode) (License required -see below)
- Remote monitor (decode) (License required – see below)
- Private call, Group call and All call
- Small, Sleek, Light
- In digital mode, the radio operates up to 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90 @1500mAh
- IP55 & MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- Pre-programmed Text Message
- Support one touch pre-programmed text messages and voice calls.
- Dual Mode (Analog & Digital) ensures a smooth migration from analog to digital.
- Voice-operated Transmit (VOX) allows you to trigger the voice transmission by voice directly.
- PD402i support Radio Registration Service (RRS), Emergency Alarm & Call, Remote Monitor Decode (Optional), Radio Disabled Decode (Optional) and Priority Interrupt Decode (Optional).
- Automatic roaming of all site in an IP Connect system.
- Several talk groups share the same frequency, and each one of them can dynamically chose to use one of the slots to talk. This is a two-slot-trunked mode. While time-slot 1 is busy, PD402i will use time-slot 2 to transmit.