Series 6200 Headsets
Series 6200 Radio Direct headsets connect directly to all the leading narrowband and legacy portable radios with no adapter required. These direct connect headsets provide outstanding communication clarity and are designed for ease of communication with the push-to-talk (PTT) switch located conveniently on the headset dome. A variety of behind-the-head (BTH) style models are available, terminated with radio-specific connectors. New models are continually being added.
David Clark Company Series 6200 Radio-Direct Headsets include models for interface to all the top narrowband and legacy portable radios. H6200 Series Headsets afford clear communications, effective hearing protection for high-noise environments and have the same rugged durability you’ve come to rely on from David Clark Company.
- David Clark rugged durability and reliability
- Available both hardwired and with interchangeable comm cords (see page 2)
- Certified NRR: 23dB (noise attenuation)
- Undercut, Comfort Gel/Foam Ear Seals
- Water Resistant Foam and Wind Screen
- Wear with or without hard hats and helmets
- Improved 20-20kHz earphone
- New Stronger Over-Molded Boom Assembly
- Radio specific connector
- IP 68 rated PTT Button on the ear cup with rubber cover to protect from sand in fracking operations.
- Construction Sites
- Emergency Responders
- Public Safety