Product # : 12521G-06
The Model H6020 is a behind-the-head-style noise attenuating headset manufactured by David Clark Company and designed for use with mobile or portable radios in extremely noisy areas. The noise-shielded electret microphone makes it possible to maintain a level of transmission clarity not possible with conventional boom-mounted microphones in extremely noisy environments. The newest member of the well- proven Series 6000 family of headsets can be used with a safety cap or helmet. The headband (napeband) goes behind the head to help maintain adequate pressure and noise attenuation. An overhead nylon strap with hook and loop closure adjustment supports the headset and fits securely under the safety cap or helmet. All components and cord assemblies provide protection from radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference. The H6020 noise attenuating headset has a Noise Reduction Rating of 23 dB.
Note: All H6000 Series headsets require a C6000 Series adapter specific to the radio to be used.
Behind the Head Style (BTH) | Shielded Microphone
- Noise-shielded M-77 electret microphone for clear communication in extremely noisy environments
- BTH style for applications requiring hard hats or protective headgear
- Foam-filled ear seals for maximum comfort
- Rugged construction
- 36 in., shielded 4-conductor straight cord
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 23 dB
|Noise Attenuation Data|