Model DC 6290-M
Product # : 43104G-05
DC 6290-M Headsets are designed to provide crisp, clear communications and superior comfort, ideal for use in airports, UAV control shelters, data vans, dispatch, ATC applications with use of C62-USB cord.
The Model DC 6290-M is a single-ear, over-the-head style headset with a supra-aural design (rest-on-ear, as opposed to circum-aural), capable of affording comfort and communication clarity. It features the new M55 electret microphone, delivering superlative speech intelligibility.
Metal alloy hardware is used for a rugged, yet lightweight headset platform. Comfort features such as leatherette head- pad and ear seals with slow-recovery ‘memory’ foam are specifically chosen for exceptional comfort over long periods of time.
With it’s full feature engineering and ultra-lightweight design (6.3 oz.), the DC 6290-M provides the ultimate in performance, comfort and communication clarity for a wide variety of applications.
Single Ear ULW for 6200 Series
- Leatherette temple pad, incorporated with swivel hinge design, ensures optimal fit
- Passive electronic design for low-noise environments
- M-55 noise-canceling microphone ensures superior transmit clarity
- Leatherette head-pad and ear seal with slow-recovery ‘memory’ foam, coupled with an extremely lightweight and rest-on-ear headset design, affords countless hours of superior comfort
- Magnesium Alloy headband/suspension system and swivel hinge stirrup integrate a rugged, durable design with fully adjustable platform for personalized fit and comfort
- Provides superior comfort and performance over long work hours
- Compatible with all C6200 cords including C62-USB
- Requires U6210 inline PTT body switch in order to have PTT functionality.
Features and Benefits
- Single ear, compatible with all C6200 radio cords, for use in dispatch/ATC applications with C62-USB
- M55 noise-canceling microphone for superlative speech clarity
- Full flex mic boom, 280° rotating for perfect mic placement on left or right side
- Dynamic earphone provides excellent reception quality
- Leatherette head-pad and ear seal with slow-recovery ‘memory’ foam provides the ultimate in comfort
- Metal alloy hardware designed for ultra-lightweight, yet rugged, reliable construction
- Adjustable headband/suspension assembly and swivel hinge stirrups ensure a perfect, personalized fit
- Made in the USA
- Weight (w/o cord)
- 6.3 oz
- Dome Type
- Supra-aural (rest-on-ear)
- Lightweight alloy
- Ear Impedance
- 200Ω, (+/-10%)
- Ear Freq Response
- Mic Sensitivity
- 6.2mV +6/-2 dB into 4.7k-ohm load re: 94dB SPL ¼” 1kHz
- Mic Impedance
- 4.7k nominal
- Mic Freq Response
- 100Hz – 10kHz
- Mic DC Supply
- 5-15 VDC
- Source Resistance
- 4.7k nominal
- Operating Temp.
- -20°C to +55°C
- Connector Type
- Connection Cable
- 0.155” (4-mm) OD shielded
- Cable Length
- ~9” straight cord